A Book Fair I have recently visited,The Life of a Fisherman paragraph

A Book Fair I have recently visited paragraph

Book Fair

An important paragraph about a book fair

Now read the paragraph

A Book Fair I have recently visited

A book fair may be quite fair wherever books are displayed and oversubscribed. Within the recent years, book fair has become a conventional competition in our country. Last Gregorian calendar month I went on a visit to Bangla Academy Book truthful. it's the most important and most attractive book fair in our country. I visited the book truthful with my folks. there have been thousands of tourists coming back to and going out of the fair. There have been plenty of rows of book stalls. Each stall was superbly adorned. The premises of Bangla Academy took a merry look. guests were moving from one row to a different. There have been tons of and thousands of books within the stalls. Folks were probing for their favorite books. Anyway, we tend to visit plenty of stalls and acquired the variety of books. Of the books, there have been storybooks, science fictions, and autobiographies. I'm notably keen on storybooks. So, I bought 5 storybooks. My mother bought 3 books on cookery. My younger sister bestowed me a book on the spot so did I. we tend to get a golden chance to satisfy some nice writers of our country. We tend to capture some images of them. It had been my initial expertise of visiting a book truthful. I believed that solely books are oversubscribed at a book truthful. However, my conception modified once I visited the truthful. Besides books, different articles like cassettes Of song and recitations, calendars posters, painting footage, snacks and small things of daily necessaries are oversubscribed a book truthful. I found that seminars and cultural programmers are controlled in an exceedingly book truthful. I used to be terribly delighted to get pleasure from a staged drama dazed on the language movement of 1952. At last, we tend to finish our visit to the truthful however came back home with a permanent impression of the truthful in my mind.

The Life of a Fisherman

A fisherman is an individual whose work is to catch fishes in the ponds, haors, bells, canals, rivers and even in seas. His main profession is to earn his living by catching and selling fish. He has to lead a measurable life as his daily income is very meager. Most of them have no nets or boats of their own. The fishermen form a community by themselves. Some fishermen live on the seashore and catch fish in the sea, while others live near the rivers at the high time of rainy season. A fisherman does not know many things happening around him. He keeps himself busy in fishing lines. He does not care the other side of life. He is free from the peaks and troughs of urban life. His joy knows no bounds when he catches a lot of fish. But a skilled worker needs to face several challenges as well as maritime disasters. Sometimes, his life is visaged with instant death in the grip of inclement weather once the ocean becomes rough. A fisherman does much good to us by supplying fishes. As they live below the poverty line, our government should provide fishermen with some certain benefits including easy and relaxed term loans.

English Master helps you to get an advanced paragraph 

SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment