A letter to friend about my future career

A letter to a friend about my future career

Write a letter to a friend about my future career

Write a letter to a friend about my future plan

Write a letter to a friend about my aim in life

about my future career

Mirpur, Dhaka
16th April 2018

Dear Tendulkar

Recently, I have got your letter, I am very happy to hear that you are well by the grace of creator.I am also well.In your letter, you have wanted to about my future career. I want to place in writing you concerning my future career.

I am a faculty-leaver and this year I am completing school. Once you allow college, I understand that the time to make a decision on my future profession has returned. It isn't an easy task to make a decision on the correct job for you.

There are variant varied professions and it is very effortful to make a decision on the one, which could be fascinating for me and may assist me to earn my living. Generally, I feel that choosing the correct job is that the most question not only for a school-leaver but jointly for all the family.

I would favor becoming a lecturer.

In my opinion, to be a lecturer is not an easy task as a results of I want not only to love children, but I what is more could have to be compelled to have a capability to clarify things clearly, apprehend my subject deeply associate degreed be associate all around person. though usually|this can be often not the most effective task, I am sure that I even have got the bulk necessary qualities to become an extraordinarily good teacher.

Nowadays it is important to understand a foreign language, notably English. plenty of and plenty of parents would love qualified lecturers to point out them of late. I perceive that this profession is greatly demanded that is why I would favor becoming academic degree English teacher. This year I am going to enter the department of foreign languages at the native University.

I expect to the letter with impatience.

Your best friend
Virat Kohli

SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment