A letter to your friend what you intend to do after exam

A letter to your friend what you intend to do after the exam

Write a letter to your friend about what you intend to do after your SSC exam

what you intend to do after your SSC exam.

Mirpur, Dhaka
O2/03/2015

Dear Asmani


At the beginning of the letter take my profound love and best wishes from the core of my heart. A sweet letter from you has just anchored to the shore of my heart. Thank you for your letter. I am quite well. I hope you are also hale and hearty by the grace of Almighty Allah. In your letter, you have wanted to know what I intend to do after my SSC exam. I am glad to tell you a few lines about it.

You will be very delighted to know that after my SSC exam I will get myself admitted into ST. John’s coaching center for IELTS coaching. You know I am very interested to learn English well. In order to justify my level of English, I think IELTS test will be very fruitful for me. Moreover, IELTS is the only test which is needed for anybody who opts to take higher education from abroad as well as for doing an international job. IELTS score is accepted throughout the world. IELTS test has four parts such as reading, writing, listening and speaking. For taking a good preparation, you might admit yourself into a coaching center. There are many coaching centers in Bangladesh for IELTS but ST. Sohn’s is the best of all. ST. John’s offers a suitable environment for learning English and all of its teachers are from English medium schools.
You know that a have a cherished dream to go to Australia for my higher studies. Without a handsome figure in IELTS, my dream of going abroad will be nipped in the bud. Moreover, an extraordinary score in IELTS will help me to obtain the scholarship from renowned universities of the world. So, I have to take proper preparation from right now because if I start taking preparation from now on then I will get more than two years which will help me to cut a good figure in the exam. Besides, preparation for IELTS will help to improve my standard of English. And there is hardly anybody in this world who does not know the importance of English.
No more today, wishing you a sound health, peaceful mind and all the best of luck. I shall be very happy if you let me know what you intend to do after your SSC exam. Keep well and write to me. Have a nice time. Hoping to hear from you very soon.

Your best friend 

Shakib Khan

SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment