Write a letter about my friend

Write a letter about my friend

Write a letter about my best  friend

Mirpur, Dhaka1216
16th April 2018

Dear Mushfique


I want to inform you regarding my succor.I have many friends in class. however, the simplest among them is Raja, United Nations agency is my schoolfellow.

He is of my age. However, he's a lot of taller than I in size. Raja contains a terribly cheerful nature. I've legendary him for 2 years, however,r have not seen him angry. His face is usually smiling. even though any boy abuses him, Raja ne'er loses his temper.In class, she sits on an equivalent bench with Pine Tree State. We tend to square measure along for the bigger a part of the day. As we tend to learn and play along. Different boys envy our friendly relationship. However, we tend to don't mind it.Raja is extremely sensible at his lessons. He ne'er neglects his studies. He ne'er offers the teacher an opportunity to the grievance. arithmetic is his weak subject. However, Anton is doing his best to form up his weakness. My friend is active and good. He's sensible at each study and games. Anton ne'er tells a lie. He helps his folks within the house He loves exertions and honest labor. All his qualities have attracted Pine Tree State. I cannot realize a lot of ideal friend than Raja.

Best desires,
Rubel

SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment