Four Important Letters for Examination

Four Important Letters for Examination

1.Write a letter to your friend giving a short account of the prize giving ceremony of your school.
2.Write a letter to your father asking him to send some money for buying books.
3.Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his success among the J.S.C/S.S.C Examination
4.Write a letter to your friend describing a street accident 


Write a letter to your friend giving a short account of the prize giving ceremony of your school.

Lakhipur, Joradah
Kushtia.
The 23rd April-2018
My dear Dihan,
I am exceedingly glad to have a letter from you. I am very much impressed at your eagerness to know how we enjoyed our annual prize-giving ceremony. I like to write a few words about the same below.

The function was held on Monday last in a befitting manner in a large pandal made in the school campus. It was presided over by the Director General of Higher and Secondary Education, Bangladesh. The Honorable Education Minister of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh was the chief guest of the function. It was largely attended by the guardians and elites of the locality. The function began just at 10 a.m. with the recitation from the holy Quran. Our Headmaster then read out the Annual Report dwelling on the gradual progress of the school. The chief guest then gave away the prizes among the winners. The prize winners were loudly cheered. The chief guest complimented the prize winners for their brilliant success and encouraged them to do better in future. The president of the function, in his short speech, advised the students to train themselves up in discipline and build their character to become good citizens of the country. Then an enjoyable variety show was arranged by the students. In the end, the Headmaster thanked the distinguished guests and others present on the occasion.
I am quite well and hope this will find you hale and hearty.
Yours ever,
Fatema Khatum

FromT0
Name: Fatema Khatum
Vill: Lakhipur
Post: Joradah
Dist: Kushtia
Name: Dihan
44/11/c, Mirpur-12
Dhaka1216
Write a letter to your father asking him to send some money for buying books.

Lakhipur, Joradah
Kushtia.
The 23rd April-2018

My dear Father,
Your cheering note of the 15th instant is to hand. You have wanted to know the result of my Test Examination. You will be glad to know that I have stood first in the Test Examination in order of merit. I have secured distinction marks in aggregate. I hope I will do much better in the JSC/SSC Examination. Now I shall have to buy immediately a Test Paper and tow Test Papers’ made easy for which I am badly in need to Taka 500/-(Five hundred). So kindly send me the same amount at an early date. Pray to Allah for my success.


Please convey my best regards to my beloved mother and love to my younger brothers and sisters.
With best compliments.

Your affectionate son,
Amir Khan
FromT0
Name: Amir Khan
Vill: Lakhipur
Post: Joradah
Dist: Kushtia
Name: Miftahul Ihsan Dihan
44/11/c, Mirpur-12
Dhaka1216

Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his success among the J.S.C/S.S.C Examination


Lakhipur, Joradah
Kushtia.
The 23rd April-2018
My dear Dihan,
I offer you my hearty congratulations on your brilliant success in the last J.S.C/S.S.C. Examination. My joy knew no bounds when I saw your name in the third position of the combined merit list. My parents and other members of our family are also very glad at your brilliant results. Really, your glaring success in the examination is a matter of great pride and satisfaction to me. I am sure you have a fair chance of getting at least a National Scholarship. It is much to your credit that you have done so well in the examination after your recovery from a prolonged illness. May Allah grant you a long life to achieve more brilliant success in all the examination to come.

I am sure you are going to study in Dhaka College, a renowned college in Bangladesh. Please let me know when you are coming to Dhaka. We are looking forward to finding you amidst us soon.I am quite well. Wish you the best of luck.

Cordially Yours,
Fatema Khatum
FromTo
Name: Fatema Khatum
Vill: Lakhimpur
Post: Joradah
Dist: Kushtia
Name: Miftahul Ihsan Dihan
44/11/c, Mirpur-12
Dhaka1216

Write a letter to your friend describing a street accident 


Lakhipur, Joradah
Kushtia.
The 23rd April-2018
My dear Dihan,

I have just got a letter from you. You wanted to know all about how we are. But in return, I send you an account of a very woeful tale of an accident.
The other day while I was crossing the Manik Miah Avenue, suddenly I heard a loud crack. I turned my eyes to where the sound came from. Hastily I went there. What I saw with my own eyes I can’t express adequately. A boy of my age fell under the wheels of a big dragon (Bus) which was in a hasty move. I saw the boy groaning under the pain and was struggling with death. Within a few minutes, he succumbed to his injuries and everything came to an end. After making proper queries I found that he was our common friend Iqbal. I could not check shedding my tears. His parents were informed by the police and the dead body was taken for autopsy.
I went back to my house with a broken heart bearing the horrible scene of the accident in my mind. 

Your grieved friend,
Fatema Khatum

SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment