Important Letter for Examination

Important Letter for Examination

1.Write a letter to your friend describing a picnic


April 14, 2018
Digerrkanda
Mymensingh.

Dear Rony,
Thank you for your letter. You wished to understand concerning the picnic that I enjoyed one week past. Now I am giving you a short description of it.
Only the students of our class and some teachers took part in it. We went to Cox’s Bazar. The place is very rich in natural scenery. We started our journey at 9 in the morning and reached there within an hour. We had a lot of fun there. We played games and ate plenty of food. We also enjoyed the scenery of nature. I personally enjoyed the bus journey to and from the spot. Really it was a very enjoyable and interesting picnic for me. I shall not forget this picnic.

No more today. With best wishes and love.

Yours ever
Nadim

From,                                                                            To,                                            Stamp
Mazharul                                                                         Rony                          
B.F.R.I Mymensingh                                                       Village-Bijoy Nagar

House No-E-9.                                                                Mymensingh.

2.Write a letter to your friend describing a street accident.

April 14, 2018
Digerrkanda
Mymensingh.

Dear Rumon,

I received your letter yesterday. I am glad to know that you are well. Today I am writing you about a street accident that took place before my eyes.
Once an accident occurred in front of me near my school gate. I had a friend named Sumon. He was in class nine. He used to go to school return home alone. One day he was returning from school. He had to cross a busy road. A bus was coming at full spread. He thought that he would be able to cross the road. But failed. The bus runs over summon and he died on the spot. The road became red with blood. Our classmates and I were also very much shocked. I could not forget the scene.

No more today. With best wishes and love.
Yours ever
Nadim

3.Write a letter to your friend inviting him to spend a few days with you in your village.

 Dated: The 21st September 2017
Comilla
My dear Ritual,
I many thanks warmly for your kind invite to keep for some days with you. However, I'm sorry, my expensive friend, that I cannot leave my village home currently. Rather, I might prefer to invite you to pay a visit to our village and pay some days with the United States.

I may assure you that you simply can like our village. it's shortly off from Comilla main city. The communication system is extremely straightforward. Our village contains a train station and a trike can carry you directly from the station to our house that is merely a mile far away from the station.

In our village, we have a tendency to fancy most of the city life. the most roads of the village are metalled. you recognize that our Government is attempting to impress the agricultural areas as quickly as attainable. Our village has been together with within the theme. The roads are, therefore, well lighted at night; we've got electrical association in our house. Their ar tube wells by the wayside to provide pure drinkable to the villagers. you'll rent a strike at any time you prefer if you wish to save lots of time just in case of pressing necessity.

We have a school in our village. A proposal in on foot to start out a college additionally. thus it should be aforementioned that there's sensible arrangement of instructional facilities. We have a library additionally within the village. We have a sanatorium. This helps the villagers once they need treatment. There also are several retailers that provide the articles of daily necessity.

Thus we have a tendency to fancy in our geographical area most of the benefits of the city life. On the opposite hand, it's free from several evils of the city life. Here you may be free from the din and bustle, hurry and scurry of the city life. It's calm and quiet. you may and pure air that you usually miss in Kolkata unless you visit the maiden in the morning and evening. we've inexperienced fields and trees and there’s a stream flowing through our village. it's very pleasant to own a morning or evening walk by the riverside. you will fancy a visit by boat within the stream within the evening.

You are an honest sportswoman. Here you'll show your ability as an athlete. We have a pleasant playground ahead of our college.

It is currently summer. we've many mango trees in our orchards. you'll pluck as several mangoes as you prefer. If you're keen on fishing, you will catch fish in our pool that abounds with a big shot. In our cow house, we've many milk cows. They provide the United States with contemporary and pure milk.

Thus you may fell the smallest amount inconvenience here. If you return, and that i hope you may, it'll be a pleasurable amendment for you. The climate is bracing. some days of village life sure as shooting charm you and provides you contemporary life and vigor. My oldsters send their blessings to you and can be glad if you return.

No more today. With best wishes and love.
Yours ever
Naim

4.Letter to a friend to participate the marriage ceremony

Boalia,

Rajshahi,

25-03-2018

My dear Tasnia,

How are you? My today’s sweet note goes to you with a piece of exciting news. Do you know what this is?

You will be glad to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister Mitu comes off on the 25th instant at our residence. My parents have told me to invite all my friends to our house. You know you are my best friend. So, I can’t imagine celebrating this ceremony without your participation. Our friends like Ritu, Xinia, Tripti, Bristi will also participate. It will be a great pleasure if you come at least three days before the ceremony. I shall be very happy if you kindly attend this function. All of my guests are expected to join the ceremony. You will find an opportunity to become intimate with them. My parents will also be very glad to find you in our midst on this happy occasion. Our house will be nicely decorated for this occasion. It will have a festive look. Please do not fail to join

No more today. More when we meet again. Coney my best regards to your parents and love to the younger. Oh! Shit! I have forgotten another thing. Please don’t forget to bring your Samsung Galaxy S 7 so that we can take a lot of lovely shapes.

Yours ever,

Dipika
SHARE

English Master

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment