Most Important Application for Examination

  1. Write an associated application to the head teacher praying for a seat within the college hostel
  2. Write an associated application to the head teacher praying for a full-free student-ship
  3. Write an associated application to the head teacher praying for a testimonial
  4. Write an associated application to your head teacher requesting him to put in a canteen within the college premises.
  5. Write an associated application to the head teacher praying for admission

Write an associated application to the head teacher praying for a seat within the college hostel

To

The head teacher,

Kushtia Zilla college,

Kushtia

Subject: Prayer for allotting a seat within the college hostel.

Sir,

I beg most with all respect to replete that I'm a student of sophistication IX of your college. I actually have been living here in Jamalpur with my folks. sadly, my father World Health Organization could be a Govt. worker has been transferred recently from Jamalpur to Rajshahi. He can be part of his new post in Rajshahi on the primary day of subsequent month. Mother and different members of our family also will leave Jamalpur for Rajshahi before long. I actually have no shut relation here with whom I will stay awake to my S.S.C Examination and might continue my studies.


In the circumstances explicit on top of. I in earnest hope and pray that you just would be therefore kind on allot Pine Tree State a seat within the college hostel so I will continue my more studies in your college.


I remain

Sir,

Your most tractable pupil

Fatema Khanom

Class=IX,

Roll no: 01
To

The head teacher,

Kushtia Zilla college,

Kushtia

Subject: Prayer for a full-free student-ship

Sir,

With due respect and humble submission, I encourage to state that I'm a student of sophistication IX of your college. I actually have been reading during this for the last four years. Since my admission during this establishment, I showed glorious performances in tutorial affairs. All along, I stood initially within the category. This year conjointly I stood initially getting ninetieth marks.

It is to be noted here that my father World Health Organization was a Government worker, has recently retired from his job. Currently, he has no supply of financial gain aside from some landed property. So, it's unattainable for him to pay my academic expenses when maintaining an oversized family consisting of seven members.


Now, if I'm not favored with a full free studentship from the college, I fear, I'll place associate finish to my studies which is able to shatter all my future hopes and aspirations.

In this circumstances, I fierily pray and hope that you just would be kind enough to grant Pine Tree State a full- free student-ship from this month so I'll continue my studies more.

Should you be kind enough to grand my prayer, I might spare no pains to prove myself merit your favor.

I remain

Sir,

Your most tractable pupil

Fatema Khanom

Class=IX,

Roll no: 01




Write an associated application to the head teacher praying for a testimonial


To

The head teacher,

Kushtia Zilla college,

Kushtia

Subject: Prayer for provision a testimonial.


Sir,

With due respect and humble submission, I encourage to state that I had been a student of your college syntactic category IV to category X. I passed the SSC Examination from your college in 2012 bearing Roll no-208300 and purchased A+ grade. I got distinction marks generally arithmetic, Geography, English and different subjects. I currently shall get myself admitted into a supposed faculty. So, I would like a testimonial to be submitted to the faculty authority. during this association, I encourage to feature that I took active half in games and sports and different co-curricular activities throughout my keep within the college.

In fine, I most fierily pray and hope that your honor would be therefore kind of issue Pine Tree State a testimonial relating my tutorial records, character and different activities throughout my keep here.

I remain

Sir,

Your most tractable pupil

Fatema Khanom

Class=IX,

Roll no: 01


Write an associated application to your head teacher requesting him to put in a canteen within the college premises.

To

The head teacher,

Kushtia Zilla college,

Kushtia

Subject: Prayer for beginning a canteen within the college field.


Sir,

We, the scholars of your college, beg to put before you the subsequent prayer for your kind thought and early disposal.

Our school is one in all the most effective and therefore the biggest colleges in Noakahali district. the current roll strength of it's regarding one thousand. several students return from overseas by bus or train. As our faculty begins at 10:30 AM, some ought to begin from home as early as nine a.m. naturally they feel terribly hungry at the time of day. However, sadly there's no sensible Snack-bar or eating place during this college field. So, students ought to visit a protracted distance even for lightweight refreshment.

In this circumstance, we tend to request your honor to think about the inconveniences suffered by the scholars most with empathy and redress one in all their long-felt grievances by creating arrangements for gap a canteen within the college premises as early as attainable.

I remain

Sir,

Your most tractable pupil

Fatema Khanom

Class=IX,

Roll no: 01


Write an associated application to the head teacher praying for admission 


To

The head teacher,

Kushtia Zilla college,

Kushtia

Subject: Prayer for admission.
Sir,

With due respect and humble submission, I encourage to state that I would like to induce myself admitted into your college. antecedently I used to be a student at Comilla Zilla college. I used to be doing well with my studies there. By my father’s recent transfer t capital of Bangladesh from Comilla has resulted in shifting our family to the capital of Bangladesh. we tend to square measure currently residing at Azimpur Govt. Quarters that is incredibly near your college. My folks keenly need Pine Tree State to induce Pine Tree State admitted (in class|in college|at school) IX in your school. I actually have conjointly a special fascination for your college for its exceptionally sensible results and high name. So, I actually have a dedicated need to induce myself admitted into category IX in your college. Further, I encourage to feature that I passed the last Annual Examination securing eightieth marks all told the themes.

The echt copies of my transfer certificate and report alongside transfer, unleash and connection orders of my father square measure b herewith for your kind reading.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you just can think about my case gracefully and allow Pine Tree State to induce myself admitted into category IX in your prestigious establishment and so gratify Pine Tree State.
I remain

Sir,

Your most tractable pupil

Fatema Khanom

Class=IX,

Roll no: 01

SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment