Most Important Dialogues for Examination

 Write a dialogue how to open a bank account, the importance of physical exercise, aim in life, preparation for the J S C exam, how to do well in the examination.

1. Write a dialogue between you and a bank manager about how to open a bank account.

2. Write a dialogue between two friends regarding the importance of physical exercise.

3.Write a dialogue between myself and my friend Kona about aim in life.

4.Write a dialogue between you and Sammi about your preparation for the J S C exam.

5.Dialogue for how to do well in the examination.

Dialogue


1. Write a dialogue between you and a bank manager about how to open a bank account.

Here is a dialogue between a client (Bushra) and a bank manager about how to open a bank account:

Bushra: May I come in, sir?

Manager: Yes, come in. please be seated.

Bushra: Thank you.

Manager: How can I help you?

Bushra: I’d like to open an account with your bank. Could you tell me what to do?

Manager: What do you do?

Bushra: I'm a Student of Class 8.

Manager: Why do you need to open a bank account?

Bushra: I’ve received an amount of scholarship money and I want to keep it with your bank.

Manager: I’m happy to hear about your scholarship. I encourage you to open a bank account. As you are a student, you have to open a saving account.

Bushra: How can I open it?
Manager: Here is an application form. You have to fill it up with the recommendation of a person who has an account with our bank. He should place his signature and write his address and account variety within the relevant a part of the applying.

Bushra: Anything else?

Manager: Yes, of course. You have to attach two attested copies of your photograph and one copy photograph of your nominee.

Bushra: Is that all?

Manager: No, here is a signature card. You have to put your specimen signature on this card. Finally, you will need minimum one thousand taken as a deposit.

Bushra: I see. I will come back as soon as I have got everything ready. Thank you for your help.

Manager: You’re welcome.


2. Write a dialogue between two friends regarding the importance of physical exercise.

A dialogue between you and your friend regarding the importance of physical exercise is given below:

Prince: Hello, Mizan, How are you?

Durjoy: I feel tired all the time and can’t sleep well. I also can’t read for a long time.

Prince: What’s your problem? Don’t you call in a doctor?

Durjoy: Yes, the doctor examined my chest, throat, tongue, eyes and took my temperature

and blood pressure.

Prince: Than, what he advised?

Durjoy: He didn’t prescribe any medicine. He advised me to take regular physical exercise.

Prince: Don’t you know physical exercise is essential for keeping in good health?

Durjoy: I didn’t know it before. The doctor also said. “This is the main reason for not feeling comfortable.”

Prince: We should remember that physical exercise protects us from various diseases. It also makes our body strong, healthy and fit for work.

Durjoy: Is there any other importance to it?

Prince: Of course. Physical exercise gives us energy, refreshes our mind and helps us to return to work with renewed vigor. It prolongs our life too.

Durjoy: Really Prince, I was in the dark about the necessity and importance of physical exercise.

Prince: So, I think the sooner you realize the importance of physical exercise, the better is for you.

Durjoy: Thank you, Prince, for your good advice.

Prince: Thank you, Durjoy. Goodbye


3.Here is a dialogue between myself and my friend Kona about aim in life.

Myself: Hello Kona! How are you?

Kona: Fine. Thank you. And how about you?

Myself: Me too. Kona, do you have any aim in life?

Kona: Yes. I’ve. Why not? I think everyone should have an aim in life.

Myself: Right you are. We cannot reach the goal of our life if we don’t have an aim in life.

Kona: By the by. Could you please tell me about your aim in life?

Myself: Sure. Actually, I’ve decided to be a doctor?

Kona: That’s good. Could you tell me the reasons for it?

Myself: I’ve chosen it for several reasons. Firstly, it’s a noble profession. Secondly, I’ll be able to provide medical treatment to the destitute poor people through this profession. Moreover, there exists ample opportunity to earn legally.

Kona: I appreciate you.

Myself: Anyway, what’s your aim in life?

Kona: My choice is very simple. I want to be a teacher.

Myself: It’s also a good profession. But most of us want to be doctor or engineer. Could you please tell me the reasons behind your choice?

Kona: A teacher is the architect of a nation. Good teachers are the crying need for the entire development of our country. Besides, you know that nowadays good teachers are very rare in our country. Especially we have a great lacking of expert English teachers.

Myself: I agree with you. A teacher can remove the darkness of illiteracy from a lot of a nation.

Kona: Of course.

Myself: But don’t you know the miseries of a teacher’s life?

Kona: Sure! I know it fairly well that a teacher can’t earn much in our country. But I don’t hanker after money rather I like the simple life with honor and respect.

Myself: Thank you. May Allah fulfill your aim.

Kona: You’re welcome. It was nice speaking to you. So goodbye.

Myself: Bye. See you again.

4.Write a dialogue between you and Sammi about your preparation for the J S C exam.

A dialogue between myself (Kheya)and my friend (Sammi)regarding my JSC preparation is given below:

Kheya: Good evening, Sammi.

Sammi: Good evening. How are you?

Kheya: Very well. But I am afraid of the examination.

Sammi: Haven’t you completed your courses?

Kheya: Yes, I have completed all the subjects. Yet, I am feeling very nervous.

Sammi: Don’t worry. I am sure you will be able to cover up. What’s about your Math preparation?

Kheya: Math is an interesting subject to me. My preparation in mathematics is well. I hope to get more than 90 marks. But my preparation in English is not good. I am afraid I may not do well in English.

Sammi: Why?

Kheya: You know, I am not so good at English. English is difficult to me. Moreover, our English syllabus has changed for several times. This is why I am unable to cope with the changing syllabus of English.

Sammi: I see! You are quite right. But don’t you have any house tutor?

Kheya: Yes, I have. He is really an experienced one. Because of him now I am able to get 60 plus marks where I used to get below 30.

Sammi: No problem. Carry on. I hope soon you will be able to overcome your all the problems in English. Thank you for your suggestion.

Kheya: Thank you.

5.Dialogue for how to do well in the examination.

Kamal cannot do good in the examination. On the other side, his friend result of Hassan is too much good. That's why he has come to Hassan to consul how to do well in the examination. Now, write a dialogue between them.

A dialogue between Kamal and Hassan about Hassan’s advice to Kamal how he can make a good result in the examination.

Hasan: How are you?

Kamal: Very well. Thank you. And how about you?

Hassan: Fine, thanks.

Kamal: Hassan, I’m not happy with my results. I must do better. But I don’t know how can I have a word with you about this?

Hassan: Sure.

Kamal: You’ve always been on top of your exams. What’s the secret of your brilliant results?Tell me about those things, will you?

Hassan: Certainly. To do well in the exam you have to study regularly. You must not cram anything without understanding. You should make your own notes and revise them frequently.

Kamal: Good. Have you any advice for me?

Hassan: The thing which you need to do most is to have a fairly good command over the language.

Kamal: Thank you.


                                                              The End
SHARE

English Master

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment