A Dialogue How Traffic Blockage

A Dialogue How Traffic Blockage

Writing a dialogue How Traffic Blockage

A dialogue between myself (Rana) and my friend about how traffic blockage has been interrupting our normal way of life :


Sabbir: Hello Rana, how are you?

Myself: I'm well, and you?

Sabbir: I'm also well, but you look somewhat indifferent and depressed, what's the fact?

Myself: Yes, I'm thinking about how traffic blockage has been interrupting our normal way of life.

Sabbir: Right, we are being greatly disturbed by it. Our SSC examination is ahead but we cannot do everything normally. I think what will happen during our examination if this situation goes on.

Myself: Yes, the government should take steps against this problem immediately. The causes behind it should be identified and solved accordingly.

Sabbir: Right you are. Actually, it is interrupting our normal way of life greatly.

Myself: Yes, people of all walks should come forward to solve this problem.

Sabbir: OK, thank you.

Myself: You are welcome.
SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment