Our School Magazine and My Mother paragraph

Write a paragraph on Our School Magazine
Write a paragraph on My Mother


Our School Magazine

A school magazine is an annual journal that contains the literary writings of students and teachers. Every year our school publishes a school magazine. The name of our school magazine is “Provati.” It is published with an interesting and significant title usually every year. To publish the magazine there is a magazine committee of the school. Our English teacher is in the charge of guiding the work of publication. The students work together with much encouragement. Our Headmaster is the chief patron of the magazine. The magazine editor invites writings on different subjects from the students. They compose poems, articles, stories, rhymes etc. for the magazine. Some students also write short comics and quizzes to submit. The expenditure of publication comes from the magazine fund. Our school has a magazine fund. Students contribute to this fund every year with their session charge. A school magazine is quite useful. Students with literary aptitudes find scope to express their imaginations and emotions.

My Mother

No other word in this world is as sweet as the mother. Mother is a blessing for all of us. “God created mothers because He could not be everywhere is how the saying goes. My mother is also a blessing for me. She is my guide, my good friend, and my role model in life. She makes sure that she takes care of all the things in the house. She gets up early in the morning, she makes good food for us, packs our Tiffin boxes for school, she wakes us up on time, makes us get our bath, gets us ready for school, drops us in school and she goes for work. In the evening also, she comes back after work and looks after our studies, makes good dinner for us. In times when I am not well, she would always be at my bedside and takes good care of me. She gives me medicines on time and would be nursing me well so that I get better very fast. She has taught me moral values in life and how to respect and behave to others and elders in life. She is my role model and my pillar of strength. Without her, I would not be what I am today. When everybody says that I am a good child and they like me, it is all because of my mother and the way she has brought me up. I love her very much and I pray to God to take care of her and bless her and thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful mom.
SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment