A letter to a friend thanking him for sending birthday present

A letter to a friend thanking him for sending the birthday present.

101 Rupganj, Dhaka
20 October 2013

My dear Sanjid, 

I am so much glad to receive your present on my birthday. You know that bird watching is one of my hobbies. And for this purpose, a pair of binoculars is a must. I was looking for a good pair because the one which I have is not so good. In the Dhaka market, good binoculars are not available. The binoculars presented by you is very good and powerful.

Many thanks for this gift. Henceforth whenever I shall use the binoculars I shall feel the warmth of your feeling for me.
Thanking you again.

Yours sincerely,
Sharif
SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment