A Street Accident,My Garden Paragraph

A Street Accident Paragraph

Imagine that some days ago you witnessed a street accident and you were greatly shocked. Write a paragraph in about ‘A Street Accident’. 

Answer the following questions in your paragraph.


(a)      When did you witness a street accident?
(b)      How did it affect you?
(c)      How do you react when you read about street accidents in the newspaper?
(d)      Why do so many street accidents occur?
(e)      Can they be prevented?

A Street Accident

On the 5th of May this year I witnessed a terrible accident. It was about 4 pm. We were on our way home from school. We were trying to cross Chittagong GEC Cross Road. It was so busy and risky then. A young boy was also about to cross the road. All on a sudden a bus came speedily. No sooner had the boy noticed it than the bus ran over him. We rushed to the spot but alas! we found the boy simply a lump of flesh. I was greatly shocked and could hardly speak anything. I was sweating all the while. The accident had a deep impact on my mind. I feel frightened whenever I remember the accident. Especially when I read about street accidents in the newspaper, I feel very sad and depressed. And then the ghastly scene of that boy comes to my mind. It is very painful to me to think of the boy's ghastly face.Many street accidents occur owing to the drivers’ carelessness, their tendency to overtake other vehicles and they're violating the traffic rules. Moreover, the narrowness of the roads and dangerous curves are also responsible for the street accidents. So, the exemplary punishment should be given to the guilty person to prevent these. Moreover, roads should be reconstructed properly. Thus we can prevent these street accidents.

My Garden


A garden could be a supply of enjoyment. My garden is ahead of my room. I turned a tiny low plot of land into a garden 2 years agone. Initially, my father has chosen the plot of land. It absolutely was fertile and to the sun. Then I tilled it well to form the soil loose. I additionally force out grass and weeds around. I place enough manure to that and planted flower plants and sowed seeds of vegetables. I place a powerful fence around the plot to stay away kine and naughty youngsters. Therefore the garden was ordered out. I divided my garden into 2 equal components. In one a part of the garden, there is the unit the roses, the sunflowers, the kabaris, the Champas, the Bakuls, the Hasnahenas, the Jasmines and also the Night queens. once the flowers area unit fully bloom it's like stars within the sky. Every flower incorporates a color of its own and every of them has its own sweets smell. Within the alternative a part of my garden I turn out totally different styles of vegetables. Cauliflowers and cabbages area unit exceptional among them. My folks become terribly glad after I take those to them. A garden needs nursing and protection. I add it everyday for one or 2 hours. I create the soil loose, get rid of weeds and grass and water the plants often. I additionally do the work of manuring. The results i purchase from the garden area unit quite wholesome. Before I ordered out this garden. I used to be a sickly boy. I lost my appetence and was terribly weak. However, after I started this garden and worked in it for someday my health improved. Besides this, my gardens vegetable saves lots of family expenses. therefore my garden could be a supply of health, wealth and pleasure to the American state. My joy is aware of no bounds after I visit the garden and see the flowers fully bloom and also the trees laden with fruits. the wonder of the flowers and fruits of my garden offers American state nice pleasure.
SHARE

English Master

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment