My aim in life/Future plan composition

My aim in life/Future plan composition

My aim in life/Future plan

Life on earth is full of activities. No man can be successful in life here without any future plan. Now the question arises: What is my future plan? The answer is: My future plan is to become a teacher. I want to educate or give light to the people who would make this country a better place to live in.

Reasons for my choice are very clear. There was a time when I began to think over my own future. I thought I would be a rich or well-to-do person. I had a mind to be a scientist or a doctor or an engineer. Thereafter, I carefully thought over the matter and lastly decided to be a teacher, because I like the life of learning and scholarship. I always think of the people, the society and the nation as a whole. I know education is light and knowledge is power. Hence people should be enlightened through education. Ignorance is similar to darkness. No society can make progress without education. Illiteracy is a curse. A teacher can play a vital role in removing illiteracy and making people aware of the curse of illiteracy. Above all, a teacher is the most honorable person in any society.

In order to be a teacher, I need to be an educated man. I must prepare myself first. I must have requisite degrees. First of all, I should be a graduate and should have training in teaching. I have every reason to believe that this profession of teaching will suit my taste and temperament. And I am sure that I will shine in my life by taking to teaching.
SHARE

English Master

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment