My Hobby Composition

My Hobby Composition

Write a short composition about  My Hobby

My Hobby

Hobby is an alternative mental occupation outside one's regular activities. Winston Churchill defines it as an alternative mental interest. It gives us joy and pleasure but we do not pay for it. A man cannot enjoy his leisure without a hobby. Without hobby, life becomes dull and monotonous.

Different persons have different tastes and choices. Some choose gardening, some choose to catch fish, some like collecting stamps, some like painting and so on. Whatever may be the hobby, it has its own values. I am a student of class X, I also have a hobby and it is gardening.

It is very favorable to me because I get great pleasure from it. I enjoy working in my garden. I grow various types of vegetables and flowers in my garden. When these vegetables and flowers grow matured, my joy knows no bound. My mother cooks the vegetables with fish and it tastes very delicious.

The beautiful and various colored flowers give me immense delight. Thus it is a great source of pleasure for me.

The garden occupies much of my time. I spend almost whole of my afternoon in working in my garden. I dig the soil and plant the seedlings myself. I need it. Sometimes, I water the plants two times daily. I look after my garden very carefully. I have put a strong fence around my garden so that no animal can damage my garden. Thus it occupies much of my attention and time as recreational activities.

Write a short composition about  My Hobby in your exam

SHARE

English Master

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment