Email about wishing for a birthday

Email about wishing for a birthday

Email

From: ria92@yahoo.com

To: nowrin94@gmail.com

Sent: 17: 20 pm, Friday, 29 May 2015.

Subject: Wishing for a birthday.

Dear Nowrin,

Hi!
Many congratulations on your birthday and best wishes for many more years to come your way!
I wish you a colorful birthday celebration. I’m sure you must have exciting plans to celebrate this day with your near and dear ones. Everyone grows old, but not all of us grow up! And this is what holds true for you because each time I meet you, I find a young person within you, who’s as lively as ever!
Here’s wishing that you have a long and healthy life!

If things were different I would love to be able to jump on the next trip of the bus to hold your hand and give you a hug. I will be with you in thoughts over the weeks to come and send you all my love.

Your loving friend,
Ria Ahmed
English Master helps you to get the advanced email. You can also search paragraph,composition,letter,application etc.

SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment