A dialogue about the benefits of early rising

A dialogue about the benefits of early rising

Writing a dialogue  between Mila and Sumona about the benefits of early rising:

Mila: Hello, friend.
Sumona: Oh! Hello.
Mila: What's the matter? You look worried.
Sumona: I am worried about my results. I am not getting good marks.
Mila: But why?
Sumona: I don't know. I just can't finish my lessons in time.
Mila: Then, you get up late in the morning, don't you?
Sumona: Yes, but what does that have to do with my results.
Mila: Well, if you get up early, you will get enough time to complete your studies. Again in the morning, the atmosphere is calm and quiet. So, we can give proper attention to our studies. Also if you go out for a walk for half an hour it would remove all your laziness and make your body and mind fit for study.
Sumona: I see, you make good result following these rules, don't you?
Mila: Yes, these are some factors behind my good result.
Sumona: I see. Thank you very much for your good advice.
Mila: You're welcome

SHARE

ABU NAIM

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment